Friday, March 24, 2006

Shit shit shit shit...

Comrade what to say. The whole world is falling apart. In an attempt to conquer the castle of freedom owned by bloody capitalists my army, in which I was an honourary colonel, got massacred. Comrade we were cut to pieces on the flanks by a scientist and some long named asian, fresh out of the training school. We mounted an assault on the castle first. After some intitial victories the castle despatched its most seasoned bombardier. We ran comrade, the seasoned bombardier had the love of the devil woman. Invoking Mata's name could not stand in front of pure evil. However comrade red will win someday. Anyway our commander and his right hand man both veterans and converters of other castles then decided to direct our fleeing army onto the scientist and the asian. We had penetrated both their defences when comrade our quarter master mistakenly offered them supplies!!! Can you believe that!!! After that there was nothing left, we had to abandon the battle. The red flag was pulled down, but comrade we have not lost heart. The commander and quarter master have resigned as they have been transferred to serve the cause in more unholy lands. Comrade next year when your army joins mine am sure the red onslaught will have no stopping.

But then what I see is that you comrade have given up on the ideals of red. Comrade let me disclose some startling and disturbing facts.

Sonia Maino's kundli said she would be the unknown inspiration of "My Sacrifice" attributed to hmmm lemme think yaa those lizardy raampaani like Creed. Sonia Maino is actually an alien from outer space. Mata Teleute came in my dream comrade. It was most wondrous. I fell on my knees and saw myself drinking gobar!! Anyway Mata told me about this despicable leader sorry alien. From the bowels of planet Xyloklon-7, from the tenticular loins of a dagerous alien of the species Xetra spawned the nefarious creature Sonia bred to thrive on the Gandhi surname. Comrade do you think the slow obliteration of the Gandhi parivar is just a coincidence? First the holy Mahatma, then Sanjay then Indira (God bless her soul) and then Rajiv. All have actually been sucked clean by Sonia and mutantious brood. Comrade her aim is to colonise Earth as a village for Xyloklon-7, part of their war effort. Mata Teleute told me all this comrade. My eyes have truly awakened. Luckily Mata also said that if I wear full pants and ensure that my family is not attached to ant powder Maino will not be able to affect me. Also luckily for you comrade the Mata gave special blessing to protect you from Maino's blood sucking powers irrespective of your state of undress. I felt very jealous but comrade we are reds. If our Mata likes you then I will not commit bottle crushing out of anger.

So comrade I hope you now know why we have to be careful of Maino.

On this day I found another close neighbour. My neighbours abandon the neighbourhood very fast. I guess its because the shit stinks highly of H2S.

Comrade today I shat on this Toothpaste like stinky capitalist American. I spared him no words. http://dohsports.blogspot.com/
"hoh monkeyman,

so SRL stands for what Shitty resource Licker?? Do you realise you are actually a dot, a mere insignificant creature among the 7 billion odd world's population. you profess to be a bear fan. but do these things actually know about your existence. do you realise that in wyoming a cat exists by the name of shankybaby. tht cat does not care bout u, but it likes cakes and beer.
monkeyman live out your insignificant life to its unknown and welcome end.

as for me i am god. abuse me curse or even tell nath me. i will still remain a god. btw ur life may have a meaning it you agree to follow our goddess.

urs
kumar jeffery"

Comrade as you can see I have been severe. But then capitalism has been a bane.

With a special kiss salute to our leader in whose honour a film will be made by a capitalist baboon. And of course Jai Mata Di, Shaan se I write Jai Teleute di, Loudly I write Jai Teleute, Jai Mata Di, Shaan se I write Jai Teleute di, Loudly I write Jai Teleute, Jai Mata Di, Shaan se I write Jai Teleute di, Loudly I write Jai Teleute, Jai Mata Di, Shaan se I write Jai Teleute di, Loudly I write Jai Teleute, Jai Mata Di, Shaan se I write Jai Teleute di, Loudly I write Jai Teleute, Jai Mata Di, Shaan se I write Jai Teleute di, Loudly I write Jai Teleute, ...............

No comments: